yesterday was warm(er) and sunny, so we took advantage! with an unplanned trip to see daddy and have lunch with him at work (
yay for leaving lunches at home!), the boys and I made a stop on base to one of our favorite playgrounds. this one has a particularly special place in our (my) heart, since it is right by the temporary living facility where we spent our first month (
plus a few days) when we moved to Washington. practically right outside the door, we played on this playground at least twice a day! it is perfect for two little ones, because it is compact enough to be able to watch them both and has appropriate yet challenging obstacles for each of them.
I never thought I would be a playground critic, but I guess it's yet another fine talent you acquire as a mommy. i'll have to add that to my resume....
here are some phone camera snapshots...
 |
| brothers |
 |
| my happy/only-slightly-worried face! |
 |
| double slide fun with mommy. really, it was fun. don't let his look of uncertainty fool you! |
 |
| peek-a-boo, I see you! |
 |
| random self-photo |
 |
| I promise ethan was there, too. I just had to keep my eye on this one a little more, since he's fourteen months old and fearless! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please comment...i would love to hear from you!