monday, monday
linking up with carissa today at lowercase letters
happy monday, folks!
{gords}
{gords}
i love them. and pumpkins. and mums. well, maybe not the mums. i mean, i think they're pretty, i just think they're fickle. or maybe my thumb is nowhere near green. yeah, that's it. back to the gords. fall decorations are by far the most fun! don't get me wrong, i'll be saying the same thing about christmas decorations in a few short months, but for now, i am loving autumn, its gorgeous orange, red, and yellow hues, the finally-getting-cooler weather, candle scents full of spice, and the lovely home decor!
{tervis}
i love fun cups. i
{time is ticking}
as i have mentioned before, we have several countdowns going in our family right now. it's kind of ridiculous, actually. but there is one in particular that i know will change us forever. and it's getting close. don't get me wrong, i am super excited about this countdown. it just makes me step back, take a deep breath, and smile, because i know that once this countdown is complete, i will be holding my precious newborn son in my arms, our family will consist of four-- no longer just three-- and it will be the sweetest moment. i don't have to wonder how i will adjust to being a mom of two boys under two, i don't have to try to remember how to take care of a newborn or what it's like to nurse every 2 1/2- 3 hours, i don't have to fret about how in the world i will have time to unpack boxes and settle in to a new home while recovering from a delivery and taking care of a newborn and making sure the toddler still knows we love him too....nope, i can just savor that moment. cause it's coming. less than four months from today. smile.
Love your "special cup!" I need one of those! And congrats on your soon-to-be-here baby! You've shared some sweet thoughts here. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteI love my Tervis Tumblr!! People at work gave me a hard time when I told them how much I paid for it, but it still beats any cup I've owned before!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week!
-Kristen @ Kristen Danielle XO
HA...I still drink from the cup that I received when I had my son...he's 4 1/2 :) I do now have a Tervis that I love more and used much more often but I love that hospital cup too. Have fun counting down...what a joy :)
ReplyDelete