miscellany monday

our {growing family}
19 weeks! in less than one week, we will see our sweet baby T3 on ultrasound and hopefully catch a glimpse of boy or girl! I am feeling good, beginning to feel more baby movements, and, with a little more belly poking out these days, I am more often reminded that we are less than FIVE months away from having three kiddos!

19 weeks of belly, plus a little fun with my new mint green skinny jeans!

{little boys} update
what fun to see these boys grow up! how interesting to have two little ones, each a combination of my husband and I, but very different yet somewhat similar in looks and personality. they are busy, and fun, and fussy, and sweet, and snuggly, and stinky, all in a single day.

this boy. flourishing imagination. thinks fruit snacks are the best thing since veggie tales. loves to hear stories, especially that involve a hero. makes me laugh, just about every day.
 
this boy. thinks he five and i'm not kidding. he is beyond fearless and is gleefully happy about it. thirteen months old and can out-eat most two-year-olds. completely generous with his snuggles and kisses for mama!
{sunshine} day
among the short, gray days of winter, we have had some lovely glimpses of spring! sunshine and (relatively) warmer days make many-a-Washington residents happy! now that I know what's coming, I am super excited about spring and summer and hope to spend as much time outside as possible!

love little boy toes! excited to see more of them as the warmer weather comes!
grown-up {dreams}
so, I have this not-so-secret dream of hosting a bed-and-breakfast one day. i'm not really sure how serious I am about this. I know squat about running a business. but I love hostessing, cooking, having people in our home, and making people feel welcome. I think my husband would be a fabulous handyman/host, and I think it could be great fun to have a home in a beautiful location where people can come and enjoy their stay. who knows? God may (and most likely will) call us to something entirely different in our older age, but it's a fun thought. anyways, having family and friends come and stay is great practice for seeing what this venture would be like (only with the extra fun of getting to visit with our guests because we actually know them!)!

{big boy} potty
our big boy toddler is on his way to being potty trained! it's such an interesting process-- a little one running around without pants on, occasional (and sometimes more, depending on the day) accidents that keep the floors disinfected and sparkling, and lots of treats handed out to an exceedingly proud boy from his exceedingly proud mama!

taking a moment to contemplate the pictures on the fridge on his way to the living room
happy Monday!
linking up with carissa
 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Comments

  1. Your baby bump is so cute!!! Love those green pants!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment...i would love to hear from you!

Popular Posts