levi {nine months}

 
oh, sweet Levi! you are growing so fast, in every way! how in the world is it possible that you are NINE months old?

for starters, you are B-U-S-Y! you wiggle and roll while I change your diaper, you bounce up and down while i'm holding you on my lap, you crawl and cruise and try your best to keep up with your big brother. with all this movement and energy and busyness, you are still my cuddlebug and love to climb up on your mama for some snuggles. please don't stop this. I love it.

you are a champ eater. you are starting to eat bits of "real" food, in addition to your baby food I make for you. banana, peas and carrots, and black-eyed peas are some of your new favs. of course, puffs, peanut butter crackers, and veggie straws keep you happily occupied while I prepare yours and everyone else's food.

you are holding strong at 99th percentile for height and weight. mommy is so proud. at your last check-up, you weighed 24.5 lbs and measured 30.25 inches long. see above paragraph. :)

your favorite toys are anything you can get your hand (and mouth!) on! two teeth still, but working on the next ones, I can tell!

you have a sweet, sweet temperament. I can quickly tell when you are unhappy because it is so rare! you love to be around your family and love the attention you get from mommy, daddy, and big brother ethan. even when you're not getting the attention, you are content following all of us around. you have many expressions, but I love your squinty-smiley face. I thought it was from the flash on the camera that I constantly take pictures of you with, but I am learning that you do it even without the camera around. so funny! I tell you all the time how adorable you are-- but it's ok, I tell your brother how adorable he is, too. I love my boys, what can I say?!

you just started your screechy-squeal noise. i'm not completely ok with it. but it is usually/mostly when you are in your chair to eat and mommy is taking too long, which I can appreciate. your big brother is helpful in correcting this behavior-- "no scream, e-i (Levi)!", he is quick to tell you!

any day now, you are going to decide to let go and begin taking steps all on your own! I am holding my breath for it and even though your busyness keeps mommy on the go, I am so proud of the big boy you are becoming!

we love you SO much, you can't even begin to know!

 










 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts